Wednesday, April 18, 2018

April 18, 2018

Hey folks, this is Jared. Just checking in and letting everyone know that we are still doing good! A few interesting facts about our trip so far.

1. I have met my move goal everyday so far (I have an apple watch, and we do a LOT of walking!)
2. The food is really good. The more I'm here, the more I realize that. The bread pudding is really good, but I'm sure it is horribly unhealthy.
3. Playing cards makes time pass by.
4. Working makes time pass by even quicker.
5. The gym is my friend. We've been hanging out a lot lately.

Today is the first day of our 90 day tour here. The unit that was here before us was running the show while we got here, and today, they (finally) officially passed the reigns over to our unit. Since this was the first day we were in charge, this is technically day 1. That doesn't mean that we will LEAVE 90 days from now, but it does mean that we will hand over the responsibilities to another unit 90 days from now.

I got a letter today from Ronnie and Shirley, which was really great! Thank you! Feel free to send John and I things. Getting mail is pretty cool.

This guy is going to bed. Adios!

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment